Autoplan & Personal Lines Account Manager – No Evenings – No Weekends
iCare Insurance Brokers Ltd. – 3790 Canada Way Burnaby, BC V5G 1G4
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their insurance career to the next level.
We are growing and have an immediate opening for an experienced insurance professional,
with at least 1 year of Autoplan and 2 years of Personal Lines experience.
We are a family owned and operated, full service insurance brokerage serving clients since 1974. We work hard to build long term relationships with our clients by offering a very unique and personalized insurance experience.
Our tradition is, and our philosophy has always been to take “care” of one customer at a time; by listening to their specific concerns and providing the right insurance solutions and options for their needs.
As an Autoplan & Personal Lines Account Manager, you share the same philosophy of building long-term, professional relationships with current and potential clients. You are able to offer relevant insurance advice and options by asking our clients the right questions about their insurance needs. You can communicate accurately and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in selling personal lines insurance.
- Proficient with Icbc Autoplan and PolicyCenter.
- A Level 2 Insurance Broker licence in BC, or working towards obtaining.
- Proficient with the PowerBroker Agency Management System as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel; Outlook); or other agency management systems.
- You have a pleasing positive, professional attitude and you naturally enjoying helping and serving clients.
- You are a team player and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You enjoy learning and look forward to contributing to the successful growth of iCare Insurance and your personal development.
- Provide excellent customer service while building a repore and relationship with our clients.
- Review each client’s needs for personal lines and autoplan insurance and offer the best insurance advice and options to meet those needs.
- Process Icbc Autoplan and Personal Lines transactions including, travel insurance and private auto for walk-in clients.
- Complete the binding, invoicing, premium collection, and file documentation of assigned accounts.
- Keep in touch with clients for changes, updates, or new options for their policies.
- Consistently document activities and attach correspondences daily to client files in iCare’s broker management system.
- You are naturally motivated and willing to conduct telephone sales and in-person client meetings.
- You are always looking for opportunities to provide value added service and advice thru other insurance lines and products.
- Autoplan and Personal Lines account management including reminder phone calls and cross selling of other lines of insurance.
- Evaluate and review the insurance needs of our clients and prospects to ensure there are no gaps in coverage or lapsed policies.
- Regularly follow-up with all prospects.
- Work with a team to establish and achieve your sales targets and develop new business.
- Work to grow your department and increase the profitability of the company as a whole
What we offer:
- Salary Range between $50,000 – $60,000 based on qualifications.
- Performance based bonuses and paid vacations.
- Monday-Friday – No Evenings and No Weekends
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Group Benefits Plan.
- Emphasis on career growth with built in opportunities for advancement.
- Educational reimbursement program with certification upgrades paid 50% up front and the remainder upon successful completion.
- Centrally located office in the heart of the city at Canada Way at Boundary Rd. in Burnaby.
- Positive family environment, yet professionally empowering with awesome staff in place to welcome you aboard.
- Minimum 2 years of Personal Lines experience.
- Minimum Level 1 license, with preference given to Level 2 license or working towards.
- Must have Icbc Autoplan experience, including Policy Center.
- Must have at least 2 years of Powerbroker, Sig XP, or Tam experience, with preference given to Powerbroker experience**.
- Naturally enjoy building long term relationships with new and existing clientele.
- A history of providing excellent customer service and insurance advice.
- Strong English and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Punctual, with the ability to organize and prioritize work effectively.
- A pleasing positive, professional attitude and presentation and of course a team player.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Icbc Autoplan experience do you have?
- How many years of Personal Lines experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Level 1 General Insurance License?
Please email your resume with the title of the position you are applying for at email@example.com
No phone calls please. While we appreciate your interest only short listed candidates will be contacted.