If you’re a landlord, you’re likely well aware of the challenges that go along with managing a rental property.

You put plenty of time and effort into keeping your unit generating the income you need to repair and maintain it as well as doing things like interviewing and negotiating with potential tenants. But you still need the right coverage to protect your valuable investment.

Your tenant’s policy won’t cover your building or condo unit

As a landlord, you’ll need your own building or condo policy to insure your asset in the event of a fire or serious water damage loss. But how do you know if it’s enough coverage? We’ll make sure your building is insured to its replacement value and the landlord’s contents and rental income is covered too. In cases where neighbouring units or buildings are damaged as a result of the situation, those affected may look to you, the owner, to cover their losses.

Rental property policies cover you for more than just the basics.

When a loss occurs you want to make sure your policy has the following coverages:

  • Loss of rental income (minimum 12-24 months)
  • Landlord’s contents
  • Liability
  • Water damage
  • Bylaws
  • Earthquake

Expert advice is just a phone call away

Want to experience the iCare Service Advantage yourself? Let our rental and investment property insurance specialists help you with a complimentary review of your insurance needs by contacting us at Info@iCareinsurance.ca or by calling us at 604-628-5177.



Always make sure your policy has at least 12 to 24 months of rental income coverage in the event of a major loss or claim to your property or unit.


Give us a call directly during working hours
(Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm, Sat 9am-5pm)
at 604-628-5177

or email us at info@icareinsurance.ca


One of our specialists will get back to you right away!